This article explains Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University Islamabad Admissions in 2023 at Shifa College of Medical Technology-SCMT Spring-2024
Cardiac catheterization Technology
Medical Laboratory Technology
Medical Imaging Technology
F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent with minimum 55% (for BSMT) and 50% (for ASMT) marks
Last Date of Online Application:
NOVEMBER 22, 2023
Entry Test (BSMT) DECEMBER 02, 2023
Entry Test (ASMT) DECEMBER 03, 2023
Display of 1st Merit List DECEMBER 08, 2023
No Tuition Fee.
Monthly stipend of Rs. 6000/- to eligible candidates.”
Near Public Cafeteria 4, Shifa Greens Shifa International Hospitals, Ltd. Sector H-8/4, Islamabad. 051-8463983 (AS-MT) 0307-0722938 051-8441757-8 (BS-MT) 051-8463829 (BS-MT)
Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University (STMU) is a federally chartered multi-discipline University which is jointly sponsored by Shifa Foundation, Tameer-e- Millat Foundation and Shifa International Hospitals Ltd.
STMU aims at the revival of the Islamic philosophy of education and establishment of the progressive system, which was the foundation of Muslim civilization. Taking this philosophy forward, STMU aims to develop facilities and provide opportunities to the younger generation to get themselves educated and acquire the most modern knowledge. STMU envisages to pay full attention to character building in light of the noble, spiritual and moral values of religion and the rich cultural tradition of the Pakistani society.
The University through its constituent colleges, departments and institutes has a hub of foreign qualified, highly experienced and motivated faculty. It thus provides a highly conducive, encouraging academic & research environment. STMU will further provide its students a research based curriculum upon which they will strengthen their knowledge and skills. It will focus on development of competencies and attitudes necessary for professional success & development.
STMU symbolizes quality and has a legacy of excellence. Its highly qualified and motivated faculty and state of the art infrastructure provides students with the best academic and research environment ad par to the worlds best universities.
- Merit based selection therefore recruiting only the most talented students and inculcating a competitive academic environment.
- A multi-disciplinary federally chartered University offering quality education in a wide variety of study options.
- Academic programs duly accredited by their respective councils and all qualifications recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- State of the art University teaching hospitals for quality training and clerkships.
- Adoption to international and quality best practices and standards.
- Special focus on students and faculty professional development.