Sheikh Zeyad Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan Admission 2022|| DPT & Allied Health Sciences
Applications are invited from the candidates for admissions in the following discipline at Sheikh Zeyad Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Medical Imaging Technology (MIT)
- Operation Theatre Technology (OTT)
60 % Marks in Fsc ( DPT)
50 % Marks in Fsc (Allied Health Sciences, MLT, MIT, OTT)
ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM:
Candidates interested for admission in the above-mentioned Degree Programme, can apply on prescribed Prospectus/Admission Form which is available on cost Rs.500/- from H.H. Shiekh Khalifa School of Allied Health Sciences, Dari Sanghi, Rahim Yar Khan. The candidates may submit their applications by hand or by registered post to the office of the Coordinator, H.H. Shiekh Khalifa School of Allied Health Sciences, Dari Sanghi, Rahim Yar Khan. The applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
Attested Certificates to be attached: (Attested by Government Officer having grade-17 or above)
- Secondary School Certificate (Matriculation). Detailed Marks sheet issued by the Board is also acceptable.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (F.Sc. Pre-Medical). Detailed Marks sheet issued by the Board is also accepted.
- Domicile Certificate of the Punjab. No other certificate or document (e.g., Birth Certificate, B-form, and CNIC etc.) is acceptable in lieu of Domicile Certificate of the candidate. Any candidate found to have domicile of more than one place shall be disqualified.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- CNIC of his/her own and Father / Guardian.
- Four (04) recent passport size photographs. One attested on front and other three attested on the back.
- Original Fitness Certificate issued by a registered Medical Practitioner/Government Medical Officer.
- Disability Certificate issued by “Provisional Council for The Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons” only for disabled candidates.
- Candidates having foreign qualifications must provide the attested copies of Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC