Role of physiotherapy in our normal life :
- Physiotherapy can help us in developing and maintaining our ability to move and function throughout our life.
- It is related with maximising the quality of life .
- In physiotherapy with the help of exercise we can reduce pain or discomfort .
- Physiotherapy can manage pain and can reduce discomfort
- Help in minimising the use of opioids
- With the help of physiotherapy we can avoid many unnecessary surgeries
- Although it is time consuming but the results are worthy.
Improved mobility and movement
- With the help of basic daily active rom exercises we can reduce the risk of decreased Rom with age
- Physiotherapy can improve mobility of joints
- Help in maintaining movement throughout life .
- With the help of physiotherapy we can increase the recovery rate
- Physiotherapy can help us in the recovery from trauma and injury
With the help of physiotherapy we can also recover from stroke and paralysis .
- Physiotherapy can help in improving balance in old age
- It can help us in reducing the risk of fall in advance age
- It can also help us in preventing injuries in old age .
Role in sports
- In sports physiotherapy can help in improving performance of athletes .
- Physiotherapy can help in maximizing the performance of athletes by strengthening the specific part of body and by using muscles in new ways.
- Physiotherapy in form of mobilization ,manual therapy ,strength training ,therapeutic exercises and modalities can help us in treating many musculoskeletal conditions .
Pelvic floor problems
- Physiotherapy can help us in treating many pelvic floor problems like urinary incontinence.
- IT can also help us in treating pelvic pain in men and women .
Pediatric physical therapy
- Physiotherapy can help us in treating many problems of infants ,children and adolescents.
(Visited 50 times, 1 visits today)