This post highlights the Mbbs admisisons in SZABMU Pakistan 2022 Islamabad
- The entire process of submission of application is online; hence, there is no need to submit hard copy of application to the University.
- It should be noted that any applicant who does not meet the eligibility criteria will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates claiming to be Haifz-e-Quran must upload the scanned Hifz Certificate issued by the registered Madrasa. The candidate shall have to appear for Hifz-e-Quran test conducted by SZABMU.
- Applicants applying on disabled quota seats must furnish disability certificate and other relevant document before Medical Examination Board of SZABMU. Certificate issued by public/private medical practitioner shall not be considered.
- Incomplete/deficient applications shall not be entertained.
- Application once submitted shall be considered final.
- Original scan documents to be uploaded in JPEG, JPG or PNG format only and file size should not exceed 512KB per document.
- The selected applicant shall have to deposit their fee (after securing position in merit list) within due date, failing which the provisional admission will be deemed cancelled and the next applicant on the waiting merit list will be offered admission in order to facilitate timely completion of admission process.
- The University shall cancel any provisional admission where the credentials of a student are not verified.
- A student who is found to have forged their secondary school certificate, high school certificate / degree or presented a false document shall be barred from applying to any medical or dental college in Pakistan in the future and the admission of the applicant shall stand cancelled.
- No separate call letters will be issued for interviews/placement etc. All such information will be available on the official website of SZABMU www.szabmu.edu.pk till the completion of admission process
(Visited 69 times, 1 visits today)