Lahore College for Women University (LCWU) Lahore Admissions Open for Fall 2023 (LCWU Admission Lahore 2023)
Department of Science and Technology: (LCWU Admission Lahore 2023)
- Environmental Science
Discipline of Engineering and Technology
- B. Architecture
- Disaster Management
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Software Engineering
Faculty of Management and Administrative Sciences
- B. Com
Faculty of Islamic and Oriental Learning
- Islamic Studies
Sabiha Mansoor Institute of Languages and Culture
Faculty of Education Institute of Education
- B.Ed. Elementary
- B.Ed. Secondary
- Health & Physical Education
Faculties of Pharmaceutical and Allied Health Sciences Institute of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (LCWU Admission Lahore 2023)
- Applied Psychology
- Home Economics
- International Relations
- Mass Communication
- Pakistan Studies
Ruth Pfau Women Institute of Leadership and Learning
- Gender and Development Studies
Institute of Visual Arts and Design
- Graphic design
- Visual Arts
- Textile Design
- Interior Design
Lahore College for Women University (LCWU) Lahore Admissions Open for Fall 2023
HOW TO APPLYLCWU Admissions 2023
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA OF PROGRAM FOR WHICH YOU WANT TO APPLY.
SIGN UP TO CREATE ACCOUNT WITH A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS. PLEASE USE YOUR YAHOO,HOTMAIL,GMAIL OR ANY OTHER VALID EMAIL ACCOUNT TO CREATE YOUR ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION ACCOUNT.
A SYSTEM GENERATED PASSWORD WILL BE DISPLAYED ON SUCCESSFUL SIGNUP. PLEASE CLICK ON SIGN IN TO LOGIN TO APPLICAITON ACCOUNT.
IF YOU ALREADY CREATED ACCOUNT, PLEASE SIGN IN WITH EMAIL AND PASSWORD PROVIDED TO YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION ACCOUNT. IF YOU FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD, PLEASE CLICK ON FORGOT PASSWORD TO RETERIEVE PASSWORD ON YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
PLEASE COMPLETE ALL 5 STEPS
1- PERSONAL INFORMATION
2- ACADEMIC INFORMATION
3- DOCUMENTS UPLOAD (UPLOAD ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS)
4- PROCESSING FEE CHALLAN SOFT COPY UPLOAD. (TAKE PRINTOUT USING DOWNLOAD CHALLAN AND DEPOSITE ADMISSION PROCESSING FEE IN ANY NEAREST BRANCH OF BANK OF PUNJAB OR NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN. UPLOAD THE PAID CHALLAN FORM)
5- APPLICATION PREVIEW COMPLETE APPLICATION AND FINAL SUBMIT. (APPLICATION PREVIEW AND FINAL SUBMIT FOR COMPLETION OF ONLINE APPLICATION)
PLEASE KEEP SOFT COPY OF YOUR ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION, ORIGINAL PROCESSING FEE CHALLAN FOR RECORD PURPOSE.
Online Form submission: 04-09-2023 ( Monday) to 20-09-2023 ( Wednesday)
Following is the schedule of entry test for admissions in the below mentioned disciplines. Admissions in the remaining disciplines will be on open merit (based on Intermediate Marks)
Display of Merit List for BS on LCWU Website:
Display of 1st Merit list BS (Open Merit) : 06-10-2023 ( Friday) (on LCWU Website)
Reserved Seats Merit List : 13-10-2023 ( Friday) (on LCWU Website)
Commencement of Classes: 23-10-2023 ( Monday)
Reserved Seats at BS Level ( Regular Program)
2% seats are reserved for the disabled and handicapped applicants. Physical disability means disability that cannot be rectified by any equipment. Being short sighted and hard of hearing does not fall under the definition of disability for admission purpose. The candidates must online submit the certificate of their physical disability duly signed by the Medical Superintendent, Services Hospital, Lahore with their Admission form.
2% seats are reserved on sports basis. The candidate must attach their Certificates of Board, Division and District level sports competitions and then may appear for sports trail on the dates duly notified on University website.
Note: No Seat / Sports Quota reserved for the Faculty of Science & Technology, Faculty of Engineering & Technology and
Pharm-D. (LCWU Admission Lahore 2023)
Other Provinces Seats
1. 24 seats are reserved for the candidates of provinces other than Punjab i.e. 4 each for Sindh, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtoon khwa, Gilgit Baltistan and 8 seats for FATA
2. 5 seats are reserved for the backward regions of Punjab like Rajanpur& D.G Khan
3. The candidates from the provinces other than Punjab have to route their application for the reserved seats to the University Admission office through the concerned Provincial Government along with domicile certificate within due date mentioned on the University Website. Only those candidates who have passed their HSSC Examinations from a college situated in the concerned province shall be eligible to apply for these seats.
Reserved seats for University Employees
1. 2% seats are reserved for the daughters of LCW University Teaching Faculty on inter-se-merit
2. 2% seats are reserved for the daughters of LCW University Non-Teaching/ Administrative Staff on inter-se-merit.
Foreign / Overseas seats at Undergraduate level
1. 20 additional seats are reserved in BS programs for Foreign and Overseas candidates. The candidates selected on these seats shall pay $ 1,455/- (US) per annum along with normal fee per year.
Pharmacy Admission Open in Punjab University : Read More…
Scope of Pharmacy : Read Here…
Admission Requirements for Foreign candidates
● Foreign candidates seeking admission to LCWU have to apply for admission directly to the University and get the offer letter of admission.
The rest of the procedure is as follows:
1. The University will send a copy of the Admission Letter to the HEC.
2. The HEC Pakistan will confirm and endorse admission after clearance from the Ministry of Interior.
3. The student will approach the Pakistani Mission abroad for Visa and will submit the following documents:
Application Form (Student Visa Form)
Photocopy of passport
Admission Letter of University
All other documents required by the Pakistani Mission abroad.
4. The Pakistani Mission abroad forwards all the documents to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad for further processing.
5. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad forwards all documents to the Ministry of Interior for security clearance and a copy to Ministry of Education, Health and HEC, Pakistan.
6. As per policy the Ministry of Interior takes about four weeks to complete the process and sends Visa advice to the Mission concerned and copy to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and HEC, Pakistan.
7. The HEC sends information of Visa advice to Ministry of Education, Health and LCWU Lahore.
8. Visa to be issued for duration of studies will be renewed annually, inclusive of security clearance.
Admission Requirements for Daughters of Overseas Pakistanis.
1. General conditions for admission against seats reserved for Overseas Pakistanis Daughters shall be the same as for the candidates applying for admissions to BS Regular Programs.
2. At least one of the parent of the candidate must be Pakistani National and is working / engaged in a business in a foreign country.
3. In case a candidate’s parent is employed in a foreign country, they should submit a certificate to that effect from the employer along with proof of residential status. In case a candidate’s parent is engaged in business in a foreign country, they should produce proof of their business/office and residential status along with the Admission Form.
4. The candidate applying on this basis shall apply for admission directly to the University along with the other candidates.
Two percent (02%) quota of the total seats at BS level is reserved for minorities as per Government of the Punjab, with the condition that the applications meet the minimum eligibility criteria for admission set for open merit.
Candidates applying for admission on the basis of Hafiz-e-Quran should:
Have a certificate recognized from where they have completed their Hifz e Quran.
Pass the oral test to be conducted for all candidates before admission.
20 marks will be added to the marks she has obtained in HSSC / ‘A’ Level / Equivalent
2% seats are reserved for co-curricular activities at undergraduate level except council accredited degree programs.
A Co-Curricular Committee will recommend co-curricular activities (Drama and Music, English and Urdu Debate, Naat and Qiraat, any other) at Undergraduate Level and number of allocated seats to be offered for admission.
The applicant shall have to provide certificate(s) in the co-curricular activities at inter college / board / provincial level issued by the concerned education Department / Board / Province.
Attested copies of the Co-curricular Certificates must be provided at the time of trials.
The applicant shall have to appear for the trials of the Co-curricular Activities according to the Schedule. The schedule will be available on the LCWU website.
The applicant recommended by the Societies’ Board/ Committee will be called for interview on the given schedule.
The applicant who remains absent or fails in interview shall have no claim to admission.
Note: General conditions for admission against these reserved seats are the same as laid down for the candidates applying for admission on merit.
Online Admission Forms Requirements
1. The candidates must read E-Prospectus carefully and apply online at the university website www.lcwu.edu.pk
2. They have to upload the following original colored documents of high Resolution along with a photograph with blue background selfies & Photograph taken from mobile phone are not acceptable)
Matriculation Certificate / Equivalent
Intermediate Certificate / Equivalent
Provisional / Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
3. For BS Electrical Engineering, Student must upload result card of latest UET Entry Test.
4. In case of Foreign / Overseas Candidate: ( if any other)
Attested photocopy of Foreign Passport / Residential Permit.
5. The selected candidates will be admitted provisionally and the Verification Committee of the University will make final admission after the verification of the documents. If at any stage after the admission, it comes to the knowledge of the authorities that the documents presented by the candidate are fake or there is a misstatement or clerical error in the documents, her admission will be cancelled
6. After payment of dues, the candidate shall get her Roll No. and section assigned in Online Admission System.
Online Form submission: 04-09-2023 ( Monday) to 20-09-2023 ( Wednesday)