Kinesiology MCQ’s of Dena gardner
1. The effect of two non-linear systems acting at a common point can be determined by finding out their resultant, which can be determined by____
a. simple arithmetic addition
b. law of triangle
c. law of parallelogram
d. cosine law
2. 40 Kg traction force is applied to the part at an angle of 30 degrees. What will be the effective distractive force at the joint?
c. 40 kg
d. 45 kg
3. Friction is the resistive force offered by the surface, when one surface moves over the other, which is____.
a. Directly proportional to the area of the surface in contact
b. Nature of the surface
c. Weight of the moving object
d. all of the above
4. Pulleys are used to _______.
a. Make the work easy
b. Alter the direction of motion
c. Gain mechanical efficiency
d. All the above
5. In a pulley maximum resistance force is produced when the angle of pulley is
a. In line with the moving bone
b. 900 to the moving bone
c. 600 with moving bone
d. 450 with the moving bone
6. ________ order lever is the lever of speed.
7. Knee flexion in prone lying is an example of_______.
a. 1st order lever
b. 2nd order lever
c. 3rd order lever
d. 4th order lever
8. 2nd order lever is the lever of_______.
9. Standing on toes is an example of _______ order lever.
10. In our body more numbers of _______ order levers are present
11. ___ order lever is the lever of power.
12. Nodding movement of head is the example of _______ order lever.
13. Elbow flexion in mid-prone position is done by brachioradialis muscle; lifting 10 kg dumb-bell converts it from _____.
a. 1st to 2nd order lever
b. 2nd to 3rd order lever
c. 3rd to 4th order lever
d. 3rd to 1st order lever all
14. The degrees of freedom of the MCPJ of fingers is____.
15. Ankle DF/PF takes place ________.
a. Saggital plane & frontal axis
b. Frontal plane & saggital axis
c. Transverse plane & vertical axis
d. Coronal plane & horizontal axis