This article includes DPT & AHS Admissions open 2023 Sheikh Zeyad Medical College RYK (Rahim yar khan)
Applications are invited for admission in the following courses of Allied Health Sciences
Eligibility Criteria & Programs
|1||Doctor of Physical Therapy||5 years||10||F.Sc. Pre-Medical Equivalent (as recognized by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad). with at least 60% unadjusted marks MDCAT (Punjab) 2023|
|2||1. B.Sc. (Hons) Medical Imaging Technology |
2. B.Sc. (Hons) Medical Laboratory Technology
3. B.Sc. (Hons) Operation Theatre Technology
|F.Sc. Pre-Medical or F.Sc. in relevant technology from Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education/equivalent (as recognized by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad), with at least 50% unadjusted marks MDCAT (Punjab) 2023|
ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM:
Candidates interested for admission in the above-mentioned Degree Programme, can apply on prescribed Prospectus/Admission Form which is available on cost Rs.1000/- from H.H. Shiekh Khalifa School of Allied Health Sciences, Dari Sanghi, Rahim Yar Khan. The candidates may submit their applications by hand or by registered post to the office of the Coordinator, H.H. Shiekh Khalifa School of Allied Health Sciences, Dari Sanghi, Rahim Yar Khan. The applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
Last Date to Apply: 15-11-2023
Attested Certificates to be attached: (Attested by Government Officer having grade-17 or above)
• Secondary School Certificate (Matriculation). Detailed Marks sheet issued by the Board is also acceptable.
• Higher Secondary School Certificate (F.Sc. Pre-Medical). Detailed Marks sheet issued by the Board is also accepted.
• Domicile Certificate of the Punjab. No other certificate or document (e.g., Birth Certificate, B-form, and CNIC etc.) is acceptable in lieu of Domicile Certificate of the candidate. Any candidate found to have domicile of more than one place shall be disqualified.
• Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
• CNIC of his/her own and Father / Guardian.
• Four (04) recent passport size photographs. One attested on front and other three attested on the back.
• Original Fitness Certificate issued by a registered Medical Practitioner/Government Medical Officer.
• Disability Certificate issued by “Provisional Council for The Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons” only for disabled candidates.
• Candidates having foreign qualifications must provide the attested copies of Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC.
MDCAT : 50%
A. Merit list will be upload on website www.samc.edu pk on 25/11/2023
B. General Rules and Regulation download for these program from Website www.szmc.edu.pk.
C. Commencement of Classes 15-01-2024
D. Selection will be on open merit basis.
E. 01 seat out of total 60 seats is reserved for disabled candidate: the merit list of disabled candidates shall be finalized on the basis of inter se merit. The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
F. Preferences in different categories chosen by the candidate will not be changed.
G. There is no hostel facility for the students of Allied Health Sciences Courses.
H. No TASDA will be paid for Interview etc.