This article explain the process of DG Khan Medical College Admissions in 2023 for (Allied Health Sciences)
Dera Ghazi Khan Medical College, founded in 2010, is a public school of medicine located in Dera Ghazi Khan, Punjab, Pakistan. Classes were initially held at the Quaid-e-Azam Medical College in Bahawalpur, but on November 28, 2011, the school was shifted to the D.G.Khan.
Punjab Government has allotted 522 kanals of land for the construction of the regular academic building, hostel building, and expansion of the 346-bed DHQ hospital. A variety of medical specialties are offered here, including Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Gynecology, Eye, ENT, etc. As a teaching hospital, DHQ Hospital Dera Ghazi Khan is attached to the college.
Located near the DHQ Hospital, the college can be reached in a matter of minutes. It occupies an area of 229 Kanals. Next to the college is the DHQ Hospital. An area of approximately 650 Kanals covers the entire campus, hospital, and hostel.
The campus includes four main lecture theatres, seven demonstration halls, six science laboratories, a museum, a library, a cafeteria, seven departments of basic medical science, and two separate dormitories for boys and girls.
How to Apply:
HOW TO APPLY? (INSTRUCTIONS TO FILL AND SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM)
- Visit https://www.iahs.edu.pk/ to apply for admission and to check the Merit and Selection Lists
- Download the Challan Form and pay the fee at any branch of the Bank of Punjab The application fee for each program is Rs. 1000 (Rs. 3000 total if you are applying in all 3 programs)
- Upload a clear picture of the challan form on the online admission portal and carefully fill out the complete application form 4. Take out the print of the application form after successfully submitting the application form. Sign the form and attach the original paid challan form and all other relevant documents mentioned in the advertisement and checklist
- The signed application form and relevant documents should reach the “Office ofthe Director, Institute of Allied Health Sciences. DG Khan Medical College, Jampur Road, Dera Ghazi Khan Pakistan via courier or by hand In case of a public holiday on the last date of application, the applications can be submitted on the next working day till 02:00 PM. The applicationreceivedifter the deadline will not be accepted.
- 7. Call 064-8260634, in case of any difficulty while applying (Monday to Saturday, from 08:00 AM to 02:00 PM only).
The form will be rejected if it is incomplete, erroneous, or if the uploaded images of documents are not clear
Admission Process & Documentation:
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE PRINTED APPLICATION FORM: (Attested by a Gazette Government Officer)
- Paid Challan Form (Original)
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or the Result card issued by the concerned Board. 3. Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) Pre-Medical or the Result Card issued by the concerned Board.
Candidates having foreign qualifications (A level/ 1B/ American or Canadian 12 Grade etc.) must prove their equivalency for the SSC & HSSC by providing the attested copies of the Equivalence Certificate or Provisional Equivalence Letter issued by Inter Boards Coordination Commission (IBCC)
- MDCAT-2023 Result Cand
- Domicile Certificate of Punjab Candidates having a domicile of Islamabad (ICT) are eligible to apply on open merit. For the tribal seat, the candidate should have a Domicile Certificate of the tribal area of Dera Ghazi Khan, Punjab.
Other certificates or documents (eg, Birth Certificate, Form-B, CNIC or Passport, etc.) are unacceptable in lieu of a Domicile Certificate. Any candidate found to have a domicile of more than one place shall be disqualified
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- CNIC CRC or Form-B/NICOP/ POC or Passport of the candidate.
- 8. CNIC NICOP POC or Passport of the father or the guardian
- Four recent passport-size photographs with white backgrounds. One photograph should be attested on the front and the other three should be attested on the back.
- Original Fitness Certificate issued by a registered Government Medical Practitioner Officer indicating the PM&DC number of doctor.
Disability Certificate issued by “Provisional Council for The Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons” only for disabled candidates.
If you are applying for the employee seat, attach the Family Registration Certificate (FRC) issued by NADRA and the Regular
Employee Certificate of the guardian/ spouse issued by the competent authority.
- 1. The allocation of seats will be purely on a merit basis. The decision of the Admission Board shall be final.
- There are sixty seats in total (20 seats for each degree program mentioned above)
- 02 Seats (one in MIT and one in MLT) out of a total 60 seats are reserved for disabled candidate 01 Seat (in OTT) out of a total 60 seats is reserved for the Tribal Quota of Dera Ghazi Khan
03 Seats (one in MIT, one in MLT, and one in OTT) out of a total of 60 seats are reserved for children spouses of Regular Employees working at DG Khan Medical College and Allama Iqbal Teaching Hospital, Dera Ghazi Khan
- The Merit Lists and Selection Lists will be made strictly on a murit basis in the light of Admission Criteria and the Rules and regulations laid down by the University of Health Sciences (UHS) and the Government of Punjab.
- The Merit lists for disabled candidates, tribal quota, and, employee quota shall be made on the basis of inter se merit
- The course fee once paid by the candidates after socuting the admissions will not be refunded once the registration with the University of Health Sciences is done.
- There is no hostel facility for the Institute of Allied Health Sciences students.
- Contact 064-9266634, 064-9260631 for admission-related queries (Monday to Saturday, 08:00 AM to 03:00 PM)
Important Documents for DGKMC Admissions MBBS/BDS
The following documents must be attached to the D.G. Khan Medical College DGKMD MBBS Admissions 2023-24 Form to apply for admission to the MBBS program.
Departments at D.G. Khan Medical College
- Community Medicine
- Behavioral Science
In DGKMC you will find the following facilities.
Other Facilities of DGKMC
- Computer Lab
If you want to know anything about fee structures, admission policy, hostel facility, or something else about D.G. Khan Medical College you can contact the college administration.
- CONTACT: +92-64-9260631
- WEBSITE: https://www.dgkmc.edu.pk/
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADDRESS: Jam Pur Road, Ghazi Khan Medical College, Dera Ghazi Khan
Is D.G. Khan Medical College public or private?
D.G. Khan Medical College is a public sector medical college located in Dera Ghazi Khan Punjab.
How can I get admission to D.G. Khan Medical College?
All information regarding admission to D.G. Khan Medical College is written in our article. Read it and secure your seat.
Our article about D.G. Khan Medical College admission 2023 is sure to be of interest to you. Our goal is to provide you with detailed, complete information about the DGKMC admission for 2023.
Still, if you face any difficulty regarding anything about the D.G. Khan Medical College admissions, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Our MBBS team is always looking forward to solving your queries as soon as possible. Besides this, give you valuable feedback in the comments and share the article with your friends and family members.