𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗣𝗿𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯-𝟮𝟰
The deadline to submit online application on HEC portal www.scholarship.hec.gov.pk under Learning Opportunities Abroad is 𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮.
The deadline to apply for HAT test (Masters &PhD) and USAT test (Undergraduate) is extended upto Thursday, December 15, 2022, please visit https://etc.hec.gov.pk/#/login if you have already a valid HAT or USAT score after January 1, 2022, you may submit the score on HEC portal during application submission.
To submit online application on China Scholarship Council’s portal under category A (agency No. 5861), please visit campuschina.org or https://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua Prospective applicants are required to apply at the earliest without waiting for the deadline.
HOW TO APPLY
All the information provided in online application and attached documents must be complete, true, and correct.
- Apply online at: http://scholarship.hec.gov.pk/ after registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by applicant. HEC online application portal shall close on December 15, 2022 (23:59 PM Pakistan Time).
- Before applying, kindly update your HEC profile with latest email/cell number & updated information. You are advised to complete and submit your application as soon as possible, as the online application system will be very busy in the days leading up to the application deadline. After successful submission of the application at HEC portal, retain printed copy application form signed by yourself.
- Submit online application at CSC web portal at http://www.campuschina.org/ or http://www.csc.edu.cn through program Type: A and Agency No.5861. Download submitted copy of complete application form from Chinese Scholarship Council portal, print & retain a signed copy with yourself.
- For additional instruction about Chinese Govt. scholarship program, visit website of Chinese Embassy, Islamabad http://pk.chineseembassy.org/eng/zbgx/cultureservice/202111/t20211112_10447623.htm or download Instructions for Chinese Government Scholarship and fill the Chinese Govt. Scholarship online application form on CSC portal.
- Submission of online applications at CSC & HEC portal are mandatory. In case of non-submission of form on any of the above two portals, candidature will not be considered.
- All applicants are required to provide HAT or USAT test score. Test categories attached. Applicant must have obtained a minimum score of 50 out of 100 in HAT or USAT test. Those applicants who have taken HAT or USAT test on or after January 01, 2022 may upload the test result on HEC portal for consideration. Without providing minimum HAT or USAT test score (50 out of 100), applications will not be considered for further process. Those interested applicants who are yet to take HAT or USAT test, may register for the same by visiting https://etc.hec.gov.pk/
Note: Hard Copies of the applications are not required at this stage. By-hand or incomplete/saved applications on portal will NOT be entertained in any case.