SHAIKHA FATIMA INSTITUTE OF NURSING & HEALTH SCIENCES
Shaikh Zayed Postgraduate Medical
B.SC MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (HONORS) COURSE
(AFFILIATED WITH UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES,(UHS) Lahore.
Applications are invited from Male/Female Candidates for Admission in B.Sc. Honors Medical Laboratory Technology course for the session 2022-2026.
• a) F.Sc (Pre-Medical/ Equivalent with 50% marks.
• b) F.Sc Medical Lab Technology with 50% Marks.
• c) For Hafiz e Quran 20 marks will be added to FSC marks.
☑Schedule of Admission.
1. Application forms are available from Accounts section of the Institute on payment of Rs. 500/- by Bank challan, National Bank of Pakistan Shaikh Zayed Hospital Branch, No 1707 Lahore. A/c No. 3154820895.
2. The following documents duly attested must be attached with the application.
• Matric & F.Sc Certificates.
• Domicile Certificate.
• Computerized ID Card or B.Form.
• Candidate Father Computerized ID Card.
• Four photographs passport size.
• Covid 19 vaccination certificate.
3. No Hostel facility for students (Female/male) will be provided by the institute.
4. Last date of receipt of application is 28-11-2022. (Monday)
5. Final selection of candidates will be made on open merit calculated from F.Sc/ Equivalent marks. For Hafiz-e-Quran 20 marks will be added to F.Sc. obtained marks.
6. 1st Merit List of successful candidates will be displayed on 12-12-2022. (Monday)
7. Last date of submission of fee for candidates selected on 1st merit list will be 19-12-2022. (Monday)
8. 2nd Merit List of successful candidates will be displayed on 22-12-2022 (Thursday)
9. Last date of submission of fee for candidates selected on 2nd merit list will be 26-12-2022 (Monday)
10. Orientation and commencement of classes will be on 02-01-2023. (Monday)
11. Note:- No candidates will be informed personally. All are directed to confirm their status on the merit list displayed in the Institute.
☑For further information Admin Office SFINHS Contact Tel: 042-35865731-35, Ext. 2343,2733
DR. AKBAR HUSSAIN, ADMINISTRATOR SHAIKHA FATIMA INSTITUTE OF NURSING & HEALTH