DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF NURSING SERVICES, PUNJAB 24-Cooper Road Lahore, Ph: #9200065, 9200967
ADMISSION OPEN FOR BSN GENERIC
(4 YEARS DEGREE PROGRAM) Applications are invited for admission in BSN Genend (4-year degree program) for the session 2022-23 (Second Shift) subject to approval by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) in the following institutions
BSN Generic (4-years) Degree Program.
Name of Institutions:
1 College of Nursing KEMU) Mayo Hospital, Lahore
2. College of Nursing (FJMU) Sir Gangs Ram Hospital Lahore
3.College of Nursing Ameer ud-Din Medical College Lahore
4.General Hospital, Lahore
5. College of Nursing Allama Iqbal Medical College Jinnah Hospital, Lahore
6. College of Nursing Holy Family Hospital, Rawalpindi
7. College of Nursing. Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Hospital
8. College of Nursing Allied Hospital Faisalabad
9. Nursing Nishtar Hospital Multan
10. Nursing college Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital Bahawalpur
11. College of Nursing Service Hospital Lahore
12. College of Nursing Children Hospital Lahore
13. College of Nursing Allama Iqbal Memorial Hospital Sialkot
14. College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Dera Ghazi Khan
15. College of Nursing DHO Hospital Muzaffargarh
16. College of Nursing Sheikh Zayed Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan
17. College of Nursing, DIQ Hospital Attock
18. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Bahawalnagar
19. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Bhakkar
20. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Chakwal
21. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Faisalabad
22. College of Nursing, Eye cum General (THQ) Hospital Gojra
23. College of Nursing, DHO 11ospital Gujranwala
24. College of Nursing, Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Hospital Guirat
25. College of Nursing, DHQ llospital Hafizabad
26. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Jhang
27. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Jhelum
28. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Kasur
29. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Khanewal
30. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Khushab
31. College of Nursing, DIQ Hospital Layyah
32. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Lodhran
33. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Mandi Bahaudin
34. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Mianwal
35. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Narowal
36.College of Nursing, DEIQ Hosp Okara
37. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Pakpattan
38. College of Nursing, DHO Hospital Rujanpur
39. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Rawalpindi
40. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Sahiwal
41. College of Nursing, DuQ Hospital Sargodha
42. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Sheikhupura
43. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Toba Tek Singh
44. College of Nursing, DHQ Hospital Vehari
45. College of Nursing. Teaching Hospital, Shahdara, Lahore (Male only)
General Rules for Admission:
1. Eligibility Criteria for BSN Generic (4 years Degree Program)
a) Matric with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology as Compulsory Subjects)
b) FSC (Pre-Medical) with minimum 50% marks form any recognized Board
Note: Merit will be determined on the basis of marks of F.Sc (Premedical). In case two or more candidates have equal marks in F.Sc. (Premedical). then the ment shall be determined on the basis of obtained marks in Matric with Science. In case of two or more candidates have equal marks in F.Sc. (Pre-medical) as well as in Matric with Science then merit will be determined on the basis of seniority with respect of upper age of the candidate. In case parameters are equal then the case will be decided by the SHC & ME Department.
2. Gender: Female will be allowed to apply for admission to all the Nursing Colleges except for College of Nursing, Goverment Teaching Hospital, Shahdara, Lahore (For Male).
3. Age up to 35 years.
4. Domicile Punjab Province
5. The candidate may give their preferences for the admissions in any of
the above given 44 Nursing Colleges as mentioned in point No. 2. Admission will be made purely on merit/basis as per eligibility criteria according to the Government Policy through centralized/online system devised by Punjab Health Foundation (PHF), Lahore to ensure transparency in admission process. However, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department will supervise the whole process of online admission till its completion.
6. Necessary instruction/ guidelines, schedule and merit list etc will be uploaded from to time on the sald web-portal to facilitate the candidates. Before applying through online system, candidates must read “Instructions” available on the web-postal,
7. The candidates shall have to get registered themselves on the web-portal https://pnas2 phf.gop.pk and to apply through online system from 10.07.2023 to 24.07.2023. No application will be received after 24.07.2023. The candidates shall upload all the requisite attested documents Le. copy of CNIC (Front & Back side) F.Sc certificate, Matric, certificate & Domicile.
8. The candidates shall have to pay an amount Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) as processing fee to be deposited in any Branch of Bank of Punjab via Account No. (6580048830000077) of the Punjab Health Foundation, Lahore. The receipt shall be uploaded on the web-portal https://pnas2 phf.gop.pk.
9. If a candidates, after her selection on ment fails to join the concerned College within the stipulated time period, his/her name will be struck off from the admission process and the resultant vacant seat will be offered to next candidate who falls on merit. Only those candidates shall be considered for upgradation in subsequent merit lists who submit joining within stipulated time period.
10. Application received by mail directly to specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, Government of the Punjab or Punjab Health Foundation/ Director General Nursing, Lahore SHALL NOT be considered/ entertained.
11. The candidates, who have already applied for admission in BSN Generic shall have to apply again.
12. Selected candidates will receive stipend of Rs.31,470/- per month during the said degree program, as per Govt Policy
13 For any further detail/clarification, the candidates may contact on the following official helpline Number (042-99200967 or 042-99206256) during office hours til completion of admission process.
DIRCETOR GENERAL NURSING PUNJAB, LAHORE
Last Date to apply