Commonwealth UK Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in almost every field/major for Masters/MPhil & PhD in UK Universities are Open now. HEC is nominating agency for it
You have to fill application forms on Commonwealth and HEC websites as well.
The deadline to apply on HEC portal : 18 October, 2022
The deadline to apply on Commonwealth portal: 18 October, 2022
Apply on Commonwealth portal first (An advice)
For now what you can do
1) Go through the websites of Commonwealth Masters & PhD . See all requirements and fill up the forms by fulfilling the requirements
2) IELTS is NOT required at this stage. First, pass the evaluations by HEC (which is HAT test & may be Interview by HEC).
3) Minimum HAT score required is 60 out of 100. You must have taken HAT on or after January 01, 2022. If you have not taken HAT Test yet. Register for it by 11 October on HEC website here
3) IELTS will be required later if you pass the test & interview by HEC & get nominated and selected by Commonwealth as well. Then you have to secure admission in Masters or PhD in session of September/October 2023 at UK universities.
4) For Master Scholarship, candidate by the closing date of application must hold a first-class/first division degree complete in all aspects in graduate qualification (16 years degree i.e. MSC/MA/MBA/BS/BBA etc) in the relevant field of study.
For PhD scholarship, the applicant must hold a first-class degree in relevant postgraduate qualification (18/17 years MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study by closing date of applications
5) For PhD applicants, you need to contact the professors at UK Universities and have at least a support letter or consent of him/her that he will be your PhD supervisor and you have to mention it in your online application as well. For Masters, no such thing is required
You can see “Choosing a university/course” tab on Commonwealth PhD website to find it
6) For Masters, you have to write UK university names in the application. You have to select UK universities by looking at their requirements if they will select you. You can write their names in case you get selected for CW, you will have to get admission there. Also, you can start this process early now also, but it will be useful only if you get selected by HEC, Commonwealth both. You can write their names in CW application without getting admission there now as well
You can see the “Choosing a university/course” tab on the Commonwealth Masters website to find it
Website of HEC :
Website of Commonwealth UK to apply for Masters/MPhil Degree
Website of Commonwealth UK to apply for PhD